Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Summer

So most of you know that I went to Mexico this summer with the church; we had a great time, and we got a lot done!! Although the living situations weren't as nice as they have been in the past years, after a couple of days we became aquainted to calling it home!!! We arrived home around 1:00am on sunday and we all were happy to first, take a hot shower and second, sleep in our own homes!!! That monday my mom, sisters, Brian, Justin and I all headed up to Busch Gardens!!! Wehad a fantastice time there riding their new rollercoster The Griffon; it's AMAZING!!! We have only been once since then, last monday. We will be there yet again, the 13-15, when we go up to Williamsburg for our famliy vacation!! In between all this I have been working, trying to get in shape for soccer and doing summer assignments that my wonderful teachers at cornerstone decided to dump on me! This coming week I will be taking part in a soccer camp with my team at Rockbridge. All in all this summer has been pretty good, but I am terribly sad it is shortly coming to an end!! I am so excited about the Famliy Retreat, and I am waiting in anticipation!!! Hope everyones summer has been GREAT!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

Mexico and busch gardens was amazing :D:D we had a lot of fun, i hope you have fun at soccer camp and that your team is good and all and yeah, we'll have more fun in this summer before it is over :D:D

5:55 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I know the summer is way to short! only a couple more weeks untill it's over! ok, i dont want to think about that right now..

6:30 PM  
Blogger Beccah said...

Wow, your summer sounds like it's been a blast! I'm excited about starting the school year, but a little sad too. Especially since stupid Cornerstone is assigning stuff already!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

I was slightly amused at how there were exclamation points at the end of every sentence (except one). You're loud even when you write. LOL

My summer has been up and down, mostly down, but up for the past couple weeks. I can't wait to see my friends from school regularly again.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home