Tuesday, January 23, 2007

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm reallly happy !!!!!!!! Yesterday I got my "report card" from my Amer. Lit. teacher and I raised my grade from I think a high B to a 96%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! Especally seeing how that is the highest grade I have ever had in my writing classes!!!! Yeah that is my update. This week is going good so far. I haven't had any Basket ball but it's all good it's nice to have time to chill. The Waynes, Brian, my sisters and I all went and "played in the snow" it was extremely fun!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

YAY for upping the grade :D, and playing in the snow was fun :D, you still have to trip me lol :P

7:52 PM  
Blogger Star said...

LOL I will, just you wait cause I WILL get you!!!!LOL

9:03 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Good job!! Did you take 9/10 coposition (don't know how to spell that)?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Beccah said...

You are so smart. Great job. :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Star said...

Yes Julia I did take 9/10 Comp. with Mrs. Herdon!!!!!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

YAY for A's!!!!! You rock Erin!!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

yay

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! you might even be able to survive at Rockbridge if you put your mind to it :p Oh, and do you know if Coach is comming back in time for Monday's game? also, the middle schoolers (girls) won their game, and like 3 people fouled out. I am afraid that they are following Mel's example a little too closely :p

juliA

8:26 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Did you like her class? Cause I think I might be taking that class next year.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Star said...

Yeah Mrs. Herdon is very nice and she wants you to get it!!! But there is a lot of getting in front of the class things like "speeches" and she likes to give you homework that you will have to act out in class. But that is just homework for when you read Romeo and Juliet and To Kill. Other then that she is very nice!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Eh, now I'm not sure if I want to take it because of the speech and acting parts.. But I'm sure I will live.. right?

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home