Thursday, January 18, 2007

So This Is What's New

So I have had two games this week one on tuesay, which we dominated, and one today. On tuesday the score was 51 to 2. It was a really good game for me. I got the most shots in then I have ever. My record was 4 shots. The sad thing is I don't even know how many Imade. I just kept putting then in, I guess I should find out. Anyways today the score was 27 to 20. My coach said we should have dominated the game which is true. They weren't all that good, but they were fast and in shape, they were ok with shooting, they made some three pointers, and the refs were horible!!!! Poor Mel got three fauls in the first half and then got, either her forth faul or fauled out. But she still always kicks butt and rocks my socks off. I'm so happy Megan Ronk got a shot today; I'm so proud of her!!!!! There was a lot more other great things but yeah I can't rememeber all. Well last week really stressed me out, but this week is treating me mighty good!!!!!!!! lol So yeah hope all is going good with who ever is reading this!!

6 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

:D:D:D:D:D:D, tuesday was total domination, im soo proud of you for doing soo good, and yeah good job :D

10:56 PM  
Blogger We're all porcelain said...

oh yeah and like the new pic :D

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you guys are super cool!!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Wow you did a mighty good job, Erin!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Good thing we have a girls team, otherwise Rockbridge wouldn't win anything in basketball. lol

1:47 PM  
Blogger Beccah said...

I like your new picture too. Very you.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home