Thursday, January 04, 2007

For Aly

So Aly is making me blog. I have no clue what to say. I am so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My basketball team has lost the last two games we've played.:( But I had some great fans for both of them. The last game we played was yesterday and it was a very physical game. The other team came out playing rather rough and when we started to get rough back it turned into a violent game. The other team started to get very upset and angry!!!!!!!! Yeah so it was a fun game I knocked a girl over. she was trying to drive to the basket and I stepped in her way and she bounced off me and flew to the floor. It was great!!!!!!!!!!LOL Christmas break is over.:( Still can't wait til summer!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

though your team may of lost the past couple of games, you still personally played great :d, and i know what you mean for summer...i cant wait for school to get out its gonna be an awesome summer :D. Not to mention you knocking down that girl was hallarious, i wish you coulda seen it from the sideline :P

10:30 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

I'm proud of you for knocking a girl down!!!!!! I Hope I can come to your next game!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

I'm proud of you for knocking a girl down!!!!!! I Hope I can come to your next game!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger aly said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment. Love ya babe, but as proud as I am for you blocking the girl, I have to say I feel her pain. You can be as firm as a wall sometimes. Well thanks for posting for me and commenting on my blog. You made my morning.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Sorry I wasn't their, I wish I could make it to your games.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

yay erin! I know I can't wait for summer to come!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home